Monday, October 1, 2012

Non Fertility Related...

So alot has happened since my last post! The most important being that I rededicated my life to my Lord and Savior and will be getting baptized again!!! I can not describe the joy and peace I feel! My life has changed so much and I'm so thankful for my growing relationship with my Savior! I know some of you may think Baptized again? So let me explain... The first time I was baptized I was 4 yrs old ( and this is not to say that a child can not really have a life changing acceptance of salvation at that age.) Being so young I was more intrigued with getting in that big bath tub rather than what it is really all about. Growing up in church I had this sense of how I was suppose to act and what I was suppose to say but until now did not realize that I did not really have that change within. Now that I have truly accepted salvation I can not explain the change. I see things different, hear things different, just all around feel different! It is miraculous and wonderful! The Lord is working in my life all around me! But satan is also attacking me the most! Trying to break me down, wanting me to doubt my self and my Lord! The path of the lost is wide, inviting, fun, and easily traveled. The life of a child of God is narrow, at times hard, and sometimes your just not considered the "cool" kid on the block! Lol! But the reward of eternal life with our Father out weighs any "fun" you could ever have on this earth. And to be honest with you all this business of saying being a christian means you cant have any fun any more... I don't get it because I'm having a blast! I love my church family and have the most fun with them fellow shipping and worshiping. I rock out with the best of them to christian music and laugh and talk and have fun with all of my friends. So don't think you have to give up all the fun by being a christian.. you just have a different kind of fun. :)

Our church class is growing and we are planning lots of fun things! Get with me if you would like to come! You will truly be blessed! We are having a meet and greet bon fire Oct 6th at 6pm. The goal is to let us all meet in a laid back setting. I know first hand it can be intimidating walking in a class where you do not know anyone, so this will give us all a chance to get to know each other before hand. We will have a hayride for the kids so bring them too!! :) Let me know if you would like to come we would love to have you! :)

John 6:37
“All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out.” (ESV)
John 1:12
“But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name.” (NASB)
Romans 15:7 “Therefore, accept one another, just as Christ also accepted us to the glory of God.” (NASB)
Genesis 4:7
“If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must master it.” (NIV)


We may also be having a new christian artist coming to put on a concert for us soon ;) here is a sneak peek
check him out show him some love and if you want get his stuff off itunes!!
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fitunes.apple.com%2Fus%2Fartist%2Fkyle-thurman%2Fid436770585%3Fign-mpt%3Duo%253D4&h=IAQEwA7OR

No comments:

Post a Comment