Friday, March 23, 2012

And God will always provide a way!

Just when I am feeling defeated, hopeless, and lost God does His mighty work! I had a dear friend contact me through facebook after reading my last blog that felt on her heart to donate a large sum to us towards our appointment. My first reaction is I can never take this! I found out quickly that was not an option in her plan or Gods. I am completely humbled and awestruck at her act of kindness and generosity! How silly of me to doubt Gods goodness and love. To put limits on His plan and the way He uses vessels on this earth to do His mighty works! As tears fall from my face there are no words to describe how THANKFUL I am!

I know we have a little ways to go to get where we need to be to make this appointment but I will surly not doubt Gods plan. He is always there to pick me up an show me the way when I feel all is lost!

To the person who donated this to us! I love you and am forever in debt to your kind heart! May God bless you 10xs over! His light has truly shined brightly through you! I am privilege to witness Gods work first hand through your lovely soul!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!

Matthew 5:16     
In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.

Philippians 2:1-30          

So if there is any encouragement in Christ, any comfort from love, any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy, complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind. Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others. Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus, ...

No comments:

Post a Comment